Amyotte, Béatrice, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Small fruit germplasm development
32 Main St.
Kentville, Nova Scotia B4N 1J5
Areas of Expertise:
- Breeding and genetic improvement of diverse small fruit species
- Evaluation of fruit quality using sensory and instrumental analyses
- Genetic mapping and DNA marker assisted selection
- Development of high quality strawberry, raspberry and other small fruit cultivars for Canada
- Member, National Association of Plant Breeders
- Member, Canadian Society of Plant Biologists
- Member, USDA-ARS Crop Germplasm Committee
Other science related publications
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: