Living Laboratories Initiative
- Government of Canada supporting Manitoba farmers to develop and implement solutions to combat climate change [December 16, 2020]
- Sustainability on the farm: Shared ambition in Canada and the EU [December 11, 2020]
- Minister Bibeau announces new support for Quebec farmers at the Union des producteurs agricoles' annual congress [December 1, 2020]
- Farmers and researchers working together as part of "Living Labs" [January 9, 2020]
- Government of Canada launches Canada’s first Living Lab in Prince Edward Island: homegrown collaborative solutions to local environmental farming issues [August 15, 2019]
Services and information
Core principles, innovation cycle, expected results
Current partnerships, international collaboration opportunities
Understanding costs, benefits, social factors and social impacts
National network of Living Labs
Located on Prince Edward Island near the Dunk River, Kensington North and Souris watersheds.
Located in southern Manitoba near the Main Drain, North Shannon, Swan Lake and Upper Oak watersheds.
Located near the Rivière du Bois-Blanc, Rivière Pot au Beurre, and South Shore of Lac Saint-Pierre watersheds.
Located in agricultural lands in the Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair basins.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: