Pelster, David, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Ground-Atmosphere Gas Exchange
2560 Hochelaga Boulevard
Quebec, Quebec G1V 2J3
Areas of Expertise:
- Study soil nitrogen cycle and greenhouse gas (GHG fluxes in agricultural soils
- Investigate the nitrogen cycle in agro-ecosystems
- Study GHG fluxes and ammonia volatilization to provide evidence on how to mitigate losses, and better understand underlying processes and drivers of these fluxes
- Critically evaluate opportunities for crop-livestock integration
- Soil health in intensive dairy production systems laitière (Eastern Canada project, Collaborator; Financed via AAC-Base A 2016-19).
- Resilient Crop-Livestock Systems – Unravelling C and N stabilization and restitution mechanisms in manured soils.
- Canadian Soil Science Society
- European Geosciences Union
- Global Agenda for Sustainable Livestock
Other science related publications
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: