Fernandez-Triana, Jose, Ph.D.
Research scientist – Environmental Health
960 Carling Ave
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0C6
Areas of Expertise:
- Systematics, ecology, and biology of parasitic wasps.
- Biological control of agricultural pests.
- Biodiversity inventories.
- Molecular data for taxonomy and rapid identification of insect species.
- Arthropod systematics research in support of Canadian Agriculture
- Board Member, Biological Survey of Canada.
- Editorial Boards: Biodiversity Data Journal, Netherlands Journal of Entomology.
- Member of the International Society of Hymenopterists and Biological Survey of Canada.
Other science related publications
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: