Mesbah, Morteza, Ph.D.
This page contains a list of publications. A full profile of this scientist is available at Morteza Mesbah.
- Pattey, E., Mesbah, M., Jégo, 2018. Identifying NEMO: a model-based methodology to identify strategic N application rates for rainfed crop. Proceedings of 20th Nitrogen Workshop, Rennes (France), 25-27 June 2018.
- Mesbah, M., Pattey, E., Jgo, G., Liu, J., Buis, S., Lecharpentier, P., (2017). "A stochastic Bayesian approach to assimilate satellite derived LAI into STICS crop model", STICS workshop 2017, Rochelle, France, October 17-19, 2017, pp. 2 pages.
Other science related publications
- Mesbah, M., Pattey, E., Jégo, G., 2018. An improved precipitation indicator for corn yield prediction: proof of concept using STICS model in eastern Canada. American Geophysical Union annual meeting, Washington (DC), 10-14 December 2018. (Poster)
- Mesbah, M., Pattey, E., Jégo, G., Geng, X., Didier, A., Tremblay, N., (2017) " Including climate variability in determination of the optimum rate of N fertilizer application using a crop model: A case study for rainfed corn in eastern Canada." American Geophysical Union Fall meeting, New Orleans, USA, December 11-15, 2017.
- "From fields to regions: Improving crop model predictions, using remote sensing-derived biophysical descriptors and climate data." Pattey, E.,Jégo, G. ,A. Vanderzaag, J. Liu, B. Qian, X. Geng; Res. Team: S. Admiral, M. Mesbah, D. Dow, T. HotteF. Baret, M. Weiss, R. Lacaze, F. Camacho, N. Beaudoin, R. Desjardins, T. Huffman, H. McNairn 2016. 2016 Canadian JECAM Site Update: CFIA-Ottawa. JECAM Science Meeting Kyiv, 11-12 Oct 2016 (poster).
- Pattey, E., Desjardins, R.L., Murphy, J., MacDonald, D., Mesbah, M., 2016. N fluxes from the agricultural sector.WMO- GLOBAL ATMOSPHERE WATCH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON NITROGEN CYCLE York 13-14 Apr 2016. Invited Talk
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: