Funding available to ag sector organizations or industry partners to support leading-edge projects
January 9, 2020
The Canadian Agricultural Strategic Priorities Program (CASPP) can help not-for-profit organizations undertake projects to help the agricultural industry seize opportunities, respond to emerging issues and explore solutions to new and ongoing challenges.
Program priorities are:
- Adaptation to new technology
- Environmental sustainability
- Strategic planning and capacity building
- Emerging issues
AAFC funding of up to $1 million is available for projects under the program.
Projects must be either national or sector-wide in scope.
Eligible applicants include not-for-profit organizations and associations, co-operatives, marketing boards and Indigenous groups.
Applications will be accepted throughout the life of the program until all available funds have been allocated.
Do you have questions, want to discuss a project concept or have an interest in applying? Please visit the Canadian Agricultural Strategic Priorities Program applicant guide; give us call at (1-877-246-4682); or submit an application now!
- Want more stories like this? Explore what else Agri-info has to offer.
- Interested in reporting on this story? Contact AAFC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview with one of our experts.
- Have a story idea or feedback to share? Get in touch at email@example.com!
- Never miss an update. Subscribe to Agri-info today.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: