Agriculture and Food Trade Show Service
Trade shows give your business the opportunity to promote your products and services while interacting with new and established contacts in the world's most dynamic markets.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
In efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, upcoming events may be cancelled, modified, or postponed. Consult the official event organizer or event website for up-to-date information.
Canada Pavilion Program
Learn about the Canada Pavilion Program, a key component of the Canadian Agricultural Partnership aimed at making trade show participation easier at the world's premier food and beverage events.
|November 10 to 12, 2020||Food and Hotel China Register today||Shanghai, China|
|February 21 to 25, 2021||Gulfood Register today||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|March 2 to 5, 2021||Food and Hotel Asia||Singapore, Singapore|
|March 9 to 12, 2021||FoodEx Japan||Tokyo, Japan|
|April 27 to 29, 2021||Seafood Expo Global||Barcelona, Spain|
|June 1 to 4, 2021||Seoul Food and Hotel||Seoul, South Korea|
|October 9 to 13, 2021||ANUGA||Cologne, Germany|
|October 27 to 29, 2021||China Fisheries and Seafood Expo||Qingdao, China|
|October 15 to 19, 2022||Salon International de l'Alimentation (SIAL) Paris||Paris, France|
How to prepare for a trade event
- Trade Show Planning and Preparation
- Trade Show Marketing and Communications
- Trade Show Boothmanship and Follow Up
- Find the right trade show Canada Business Network
- Testing foreign waters: international trade shows Canada Business Network
Consult additional resources
- Agri-food trade services for exporters
- Find services and information for the agriculture and food industry that can help you export to global markets.
- International market intelligence
- Learn about global opportunities and trends in your market of interest.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: