Agriculture and food market intelligence – Europe
Find market intelligence reports faster
Access international market intelligence reports on agriculture, food and seafood using a dynamic filtering tool.
Reports by sector
- Additives and ingredients
- Fish and seafood
- Health and wellness
- Maple syrup and honey
- Meat and livestock
- Organic, natural and health foods
- Packaged food
- Pulses and special crops
Reports by market
- Europe / European Union
- Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- United Kingdom
Videos on agri-food trade with Europe
Quickly discover key market information, trends and opportunities.
More support for business
- Canada European Union Comprehensive and Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) for agri-food exporters
- Find out what CETA is and how it can benefit your agri-food exports to the European Union.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Learn how Canada's network of Trade Commissioners can help you navigate international markets and expand your business.
Access the Trade Commissioner Service's market profiles and reports on:
- Market intelligence services
We offer free services for Canadian agriculture and agri-food businesses.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: