Agriculture and food market intelligence – Europe
Find market intelligence reports faster
Access international market intelligence reports on agriculture, food and seafood using a dynamic filtering tool.
Top EU agri-food opportunities
Discover the major opportunities for Canadian agri-food producers in our Outline of opportunities in the European Union (EU).
Reports by sector
- Additives and ingredients
- Animal feed and pet food
- Baked goods and bakery products
- Dairy products
- Fish and seafood
- Fruits and vegetables
- Functional foods and nutraceuticals
- Health and wellness
- Maple syrup and honey
- Meat and livestock
- Oilseeds, cereals and grains
- Organic, natural and health foods
- Packaged food
- Pulses and special crops
- Snack food
Reports by market
- Europe / European Union
- Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Videos on agri-food trade with Europe
Quickly discover key market information, trends and opportunities.
More support for business
- Canada European Union Comprehensive and Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) for agri-food exporters
- Find out what CETA is and how it can benefit your agri-food exports to the European Union.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Learn how Canada's network of Trade Commissioners can help you navigate international markets and expand your business.
Access the Trade Commissioner Service's market profiles and reports on:
- Market intelligence services
We offer free services for Canadian agriculture and agri-food businesses.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: