Red Meat and Livestock Market Information
ATTENTION: Website preventative maintenance notice
As part of our ongoing efforts to improve service to our clients, please be advised that we will be performing preventative maintenance Saturday, May 15 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. ET, which may affect the Agricultural Industry Market Information System (AIMIS) database and several web reports. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Looking for a quick reference document?
Then access our Red Meat Industry Profile for the most up-to-date information.
- Animal Market Information – Definitions/Methodology Reference Guide
- Livestock Associations
- Weekly Livestock Report Schedule / Calendar
- Customized Report Services – Canadian meat and beef trends
- Customized report service – Canadian lamb and sheep meat and related product trends
- COVID-19 and the beef supply chain: An overview
If you have any questions or require additional information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Our service standards
Service standards play a vital role in our market information program’s commitment to planning, reporting and performance management. They clearly define the level of service that clients can expect under normal circumstances.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: