Red meat animal genetics reports
This section provides information on animal registrations by species, along with other sectoral reports and links.
Welcome to the Agricultural Industry Market Information System (AIMIS) genetics database. This section houses reports on the registrations by species and breed registered as purebred and non-purebred in accordance with the Animal Pedigree Act.
This section also provides animal registration information from artificial insemination sires as well as embryo transfers, and memberships. These reports are available in various formats.
For customized reports, please utilize the AIMIS database link provided below:
- Animal Registrations, Transfers and Memberships by Species
- Animal Registrations, Transfers and Memberships by Species and Breed
- Dairy Animal Registrations
Open data portal
- Animal Registrations and Transfers
- Animal registrations and transfers for purebred and non-purebred animals, including those animals' species, breeds, genders, quantities, and their origins.
Other industry reports and links:
- Canadian Animal Genetics Industry Statistics
Overview of Canada's animal genetics industry within the farming sector, including dairy, poultry and red meat; shows information on animal registration, imports and exports, and production.
- Canada's Animal Genetics Exports (for breeding purpose)
- Exports/Imports of Dairy Genetics
- Enrollments on Milk Recording
- Average Milk Production by Breed
If you have any questions or require additional information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Our service standards
Service standards play a vital role in our market information program’s commitment to planning, reporting and performance management. They clearly define the level of service that clients can expect under normal circumstances.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: