Emergency Processing Fund: Step 4. After you apply
Step 4. After you apply
1. Your AAFC application will be assessed
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) will:
- acknowledge receipt of your application
- review and assess your application against the parameters and criteria of the program and feasibility of the proposed activity(ies)
At any point after you apply, we may contact you for more information.
The submission of an application creates no obligation on the part of the Minister or AAFC officials to provide funding for the proposed activity(ies).
2. AAFC will send you a Contribution Agreement
Successful applicants will be asked to enter into a Contribution Agreement with AAFC. The agreement will outline the funding that you can receive.
Once you submit an application, AAFC’s goal is to:
- respond to general inquiries made to the program’s phone number or email address within two (2) business days
- acknowledge receipt of applications within one (1) business day
- assess applications and send approval or rejection notification letters within 50 business days of receiving a complete application package
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: