Emergency On-Farm Support Fund: Step 4. After you apply
Step 4. After you apply
1. AAFC will assess your application
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) will:
- acknowledge receipt of your application
- review and assess your application against the parameters and criteria of the program and feasibility of the proposed activity(ies)
At any point after you apply, we may contact you for more information.
Submitting an application creates no obligation on the part of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada to provide funding for the proposed activity(ies).
2. AAFC will send you a Contribution Agreement
Successful applicants will be asked to enter into a Contribution Agreement with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. The agreement will outline the maximum funding that you can receive. You will also receive a document providing step-by-step instructions on how to complete a claim for reimbursement.
Contact the program to:
- request changes to a submitted application (do not resubmit a new application)
- withdraw an application
AAFC's goal is to:
- respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day
- acknowledge receipt of your application within 1 business day (if you submit your application by mail or fax it may take longer to receive an acknowledgement)
- process your application within 50 business days
- process your payment within 30 business days upon receipt of a completed claim form and signed Contribution Agreement.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: