My AAFC Account and AgriStability
The following information applies to producers in Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Yukon
Sign up for My AAFC Account to view your clients’ AgriStability and AgriInvest information online
AgriStability is now available on My AAFC Account. AgriStability is in addition to AgriInvest which was added to My AAFC Account in 2013. My AAFC account provides easy and secure online access to producers’ AgriStability and AgriInvest account information.
Producers who have registered with My AAFC Account can delegate account access to a representative. A delegated representative can view producers’ AgriStability and AgriInvest accounts online to:
- track the status of an application;
- view current and prior year statements;
- view the letters we have sent;
- communicate with us electronically in a secure environment; and
- include attachments with your message.
New features will be added for AgriStability in spring of 2018. You will be able to:
- see a "quick view" of the benefit calculations; and
- have real time access to amounts owing.
To become a delegated representative, go to My AAFC Account and complete the following steps:
- Register using the GCKey method, which is a quick two-step process to get immediate access to My AAFC Account.
- Follow the instructions provided on the GCKey Registration page to receive your unique delegation code.
- Provide your delegation code to producers you represent.
- Once a producer enters your delegation code into My AAFC Account and selects the AgriStability or AgriInvest program, you will be authorized to view their account information online.
For more information on My AAFC Account go to My AAFC Account or call us toll-free at 1-866-367-8506.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: