AgriStability 2021 Interim Payment Application
To apply for an Interim Payment, you must be a participant in AgriStability for the 2021 program year. See the Interim Guide for further details.
- The Interim Payment is an advance on your final 2021 AgriStability benefit.
- If you receive an Interim Payment, you must submit a final 2021 application by the deadline so your final AgriStability benefit can be calculated. If you do not submit the final 2021 application by the deadline, you will be required to repay any benefits you received through the 2021 Interim Payment.
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
These forms and guide are to be used by program participants in Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Yukon.
- 2021 AgriStability Program Interim Payment Application Guide
- 2021 AgriStability Interim Payment Application Form
- 2021 AgriStability Interim Application Schedule 1 — Additional Information
- 2021 AgriStability Interim Application Schedule 2 — Worksheet for 2020 Reference Margin
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: