AgriStability 2020 Interim Payment Application Form
To apply for an Interim Payment, you must be a participant in AgriStability for the 2020 program year. See the Interim Guide for further details.
- The Interim Payment is an advance on your final 2020 AgriStability benefit.
- For the 2020 program year, the governments of Canada and Manitoba, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick have agreed to increase the interim payment rate from 50% to 75% of estimated final benefits.
- If you receive an Interim Payment, you must submit a final 2020 application by the deadline so your final AgriStability benefit can be calculated. If you do not submit the final 2020 application by the deadline, you will be required to repay any benefits you received through the 2020 Interim Payment.
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
These forms and guide are to be used by program participants in Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Yukon.
- 2020 AgriStability Program Interim Payment Application Guide
- 2020 AgriStability Interim Payment Application
- 2020 AgriStability Interim Application Schedule 1 — Additional Information
- 2020 AgriStability Interim Application Schedule 2 — Worksheet for 2019 Reference Margin
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: