AgriStability: Cash Reference Margin Pilot 2020 Program Year Consent Form
You can use either the Web version below or the PDF Version (159 KB)
Please complete, print and send the form by mail or fax.
Under the Cash Reference Margin Pilot, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) will calculate your reference margin using the cash income and expenses you reported for income tax purposes with no accrual adjustments applied. To participate in the pilot for the 2020 program year, you must:
- farm in Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, or New Brunswick
- file your taxes on the cash basis
- be enrolled in AgriStability for the 2020 program year
- participate in the pilot for the 2020 program year and the 2021 program year if you enroll in AgriStability for 2021
- complete and return this consent form by March 31, 2021
For combined operations, each member of the whole farm must participate in the pilot. For partnerships, each partner can decide if they want to participate.
If you are a new or rejoining participant, AAFC will contact you to request the additional information AAFC will need to build your reference margin.
Protected B when complete
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: