AgriMarketing Program: Step 4. After you apply
Step 4. After you apply
1. AAFC will verify your application is complete
After your application is received, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada verifies that all required forms and declarations have been completed and there is sufficient detail in the application for a full assessment.
Note: You should not consider an application as submitted to the program until you receive acknowledgement notice.
2. AAFC will review your application
A full review and assessment of your application against the principles and criteria of the program will be carried out.
At any point after you apply, we may contact you for more information.
Should your application be approved, you will be required to enter into a Contribution Agreement with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Once you submit an application, our goal is to achieve our service standards at a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- acknowledge receipt of your application within one business day
- respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day
- assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 business days of the close of December 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 application intake window, or within 100 business days of the application being deemed complete, if received after the December 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 intake period
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: