Estate Administration Form
You can use either the Web version or AgriInvest Estate Administration Form (PDF Version, 75 KB). Please complete, print and sign the form. Send the form by mail to the address below.
Protected B when complete
AgriInvest Estate Administration Form Information Sheet
Complete the AgriInvest Estate Administration Form if you are the executor or administrator of the AgriInvest participant's estate. Indicate on the form if you want to:
- close the estate account
- continue the estate account
- transfer the estate account to a surviving spouse
It is important that you:
- sign the form
- have the surviving spouse sign the form if the account is being transferred to them
- mail us the form with the following documents:
- a certified copy of the probated will or letters of probate/administration
- a certified copy of the death certificate
Do not mail your original documents to us. We require certified copies to ensure documents are authentic. A certified copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been certified as being a true and accurate copy of the original document. If an original document has information on both sides, be sure to certify both sides. Neither you nor any person related to you can certify the documents.
These people can certify estate documents:
- Chief of a First Nations Band
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Funeral Director
- Justice of the Peace
- Lawyer, Magistrate, Notary
- Manager of a Financial Institution
- Medical and Health Practitioner (Chiropractor, Dentist, Doctor, Naturopathic Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Ophthamologist, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Psychologist, Registered Nurse)
- Member of Parliament or their staff
- Member of a Provincial/Territorial Legislature or their staff
- Minister of Religion
- Municipal Clerk
- Official of a Federal or Provincial or Territorial government department, or one of its staff
- Official of an Embassy, Consulate or High Commission
- Police Officer
- Professional Engineer
- Social Worker
- University Professor
People who certify copies must compare the original document to the copy, state their official position or title, sign and print their name, give their telephone number and the date they certified the document. They must also write the following statement on the copy:
- This is a true copy of the original document which has not been altered in any way.
If your copies are missing any of the above elements, we cannot accept them and you will have to submit new, properly certified copies. This will result in delays processing your AgriInvest Estate Administration Form.
Mail the form and supporting documents to:
PO Box 3200 Station Main
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 5R7
Need help completing the form?
Call us toll-free at 1-866-367-8506. Our Contact Centre hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Daylight Time.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: