2019 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Form and Guide
Use this guide and form if you:
- want to participate in the AgriStability or AgriInvest program, or both
- farm in British ColumbiaFootnote 1, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or Yukon
- farm as one of the following:
- communal organization
- limited partnership applying as an entity
- Status Indian who is exempt from the Income Tax Act
- Band farm
- Estate of a deceased participant (rights and things only)
If you farm in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec or Prince Edward Island, contact your provincial AgriStability administration for the correct forms and guide for your province.
Include your Participant Identification Number on your AgriInvest form
Including your PIN on your form allows us to automatically match your information to your prior year records and prevents processing delays.
You can find your PIN on your Annual Statement of Account, Deposit Notice or Deposit Confirmation Notice.
If this is your first year participating in AgriInvest you can request a PIN before you file your form. To request a PIN complete a New Participant - Participant Identification Number Request Form. If you cannot download the form call us at 1-866-367-8506 and we will send you the form.
Guide and forms
- 2019 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Guide
- 2019 Statement A - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2019 Statement B - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2019 AgriStability and AgriInvest Additional Information and Adjustment Request
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: