2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Form and Guide
Electronic filing for corporations
Corporations can now electronically file their 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Statement A form to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) through the Internet. CRA will electronically send us your data.
Using CRA’s Corporation Internet Filing service is a fast, easy and secure way to file your form online.
Co-operatives, communal organizations and special individuals will continue to file a paper copy of their form to us.
Use this guide and form if you:
- want to participate in the AgriStability or AgriInvest program, or both
- farm in British ColumbiaFootnote 1, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or the Yukon
- farm as one of the following:
- communal organization
- limited partnership applying as an entity
- Status Indian who is exempt from the Income Tax Act
- Band farm
- Estate of a deceased participant (rights and things only)
If you farm in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec or Prince Edward Island, contact your provincial AgriStability administration for the correct forms and guide for your province.
Guide and forms
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Program - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual Harmonized Guide
- 2018 Statement A - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2018 Statement B - Corporation/Co-operative and Special Individual
- 2018 AgriStability and AgriInvest Additional Information and Adjustment Request
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: