AgriDiversity Program: Step 4. After you apply
Step 4. After you apply
1. AAFC will verify your application is complete
After your application is received, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) verifies that all required forms and declarations have been completed and there is sufficient detail in the application for a full assessment.
2. AAFC will review your application
AAFC program administrators and other technical reviewers will asses your application against the principles and criteria of the program.
At any point after you apply, we may contact you for more information.
If your application is approved, a program officer will communicate with you to go over the details of the approval including activities, funding levels as well as start and end dates. The program officer will then follow up with you to negotiate the details of the Contribution Agreement you will be required to enter into.
Note: AAFC does not have the authority to reimburse recipients for costs incurred until a Contribution Agreement is signed, even if an approval is granted.
Once you submit an application, our goal is to achieve our service standards at a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day
- send you an email acknowledging receipt of your application within 1 business day
- notify you in writing of final approval or rejection within 100 business days of the application being deemed complete
- send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented claim. This is applicable only if an agreement is signed
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: