Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program: Step 4. After you apply
Step 4. After you apply
After you submit your completed application, generally, we will:
- acknowledge receipt of your application
- assess your application
- draft a proposed agreement
Applications will be initially assessed against the following criteria:
- Completeness of the application and its eligibility;
- Proposed activities and outcomes support the program principles and objectives; and
- All sources of funding have been identified.
Further in-depth assessment of the application will be undertaken and includes:
- Alignment with Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program (AGGP) priorities (see annex E in the guide);
- Applicant’s capacity to deliver the project and meet the project outcomes;
- Alignment with AGGP principles;
- Assessing the strategic merit of the project;
- Evaluating the collaborative nature of the project; and
- Reasonableness of the overall projected costs given the expected outcomes.
Due to the extraordinary circumstances caused by COVID-19, it is anticipated that the delivery of services will take longer than the published service standard.
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone and email address before the end of the next business day
- Acknowledge receipt of your application within 1 business day
- Assess your application and send you an approval or rejection letter within 100 business days after the July 8, 2016 intake deadline and having received a fully complete application package
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented claim. This is applicable only if an agreement is signed
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: