Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program: Step 3. How to apply
The application period for the Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program is closed. The program ends on March 31, 2021.
Canadian farmers are an important part of the climate change solution. The Government of Canada recognizes that Canada's agricultural lands have significant potential to reduce greenhouse gases and realize other environmental benefits through actions such as the adoption of beneficial farm management practices.
With this in mind, the Government of Canada is in the process of developing a new initiative to support the sector's actions on climate change and will share details at the earliest opportunity.
Step 3. How to apply
We are accepting applications until July 8, 2016. Project proposals received by this date will be assessed after the intake deadline. If funds remain uncommitted after the initial intake period, applications may be accepted on an on-going basis.
Before you apply
Before you apply, please read the Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program Applicant Guide for detailed information on eligibility criteria, support and funding available and application process.
Apply by email or mail
There are no delays expected.
Online applications should be processed within 100 business days.
To apply to the program, please complete and submit the following:
- Application form
- Project Work Plan
- Supplementary Questionnaire: to demonstrate how your project aligns with the Program's priorities and principles
- Executive summary of your project: a one-page executive summary of your project
- Copy of your organization's Certificate of Incorporation or Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of your organization's last two years' financial statements and the most recent interim financial statement
- your organization's annual financial statements (audited or reviewed) for the past two years or since the date of business start-up where the business is less than two years old;
- latest interim (audited or unaudited) financial statements;
- Annex A: Consent to Disclose Personal and/or Business Information Form: written consent for the disclosure of third-party personal and business information to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC).
- Annex C: Copyright Permission Form: to grant AAFC the permission to reproduce or redistribute the whole or any part of documentation provided to third parties.
- Annex D: Official Language Minority Community: The information requested on this form is voluntary and will only be used to help AAFC improve its programs and services. Your application will not be deemed ineligible or assessed less favourably if this form is not completed.
- Project Endorsement Letters/ Letters of Support (if available, not a requirement): from organizations that will collaborate with you, indicating their support and commitment to the project proposal.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: