AgriAssurance Program: National Industry Association Component: Step 3. How to apply
Step 3. How to apply
Applications will be accepted from February 13, 2018 until September 30, 2022, or until funding has been fully committed or until otherwise announced by the program.
The program ends March 31, 2023.
Before you apply, please read the Applicant guide and Annex A for detailed information on eligibility criteria, support and funding available, and the application process.
Please note that even if a project meets all eligibility criteria, the submission of an application creates no obligation on the part of the Minister or of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada officials to provide funding for the proposed project. The Minister retains discretion to determine, based on other public policy and public interest considerations, whether an application that meets the criteria identified in this Guide will ultimately receive funding.
Filling in and saving PDF forms
To fill in and save the PDF application form, follow these steps:
- save the PDF form in a folder that you will easily find on your computer
- launch Adobe Reader
- browse to the folder where you saved the file, and open it from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill in and save your PDF form
Note: PDF forms have been tested for compatibility with Adobe Reader 11 and higher and may not be fully supported in other PDF viewers and on some mobile devices.
Online applications will receive an acknowledgement receipt of your application within one business day.
If you did not receive this, please contact the program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-246-4682.
There are no delays expected.
Online applications should be processed within 100 business days.
To apply complete the following forms:
- Project Application Form (PDF Version, 934 KB) (required)
- Signature of Applicant Authorized Representative (required)
- A copy of the organization's Certificates or Articles of Incorporation (required)
- A copy of the last two years’ financial statements (optional)
- Project Endorsement Letters / Letters of Support (required)
- Consent for Use, Disclosure and Copyright (required)
- Documents to Demonstrate Market Relevance (required)
- Information Supporting Strategic Importance of Proposal (required)
- Project Team Description (required)
- Executive Summary (required)
- Capital asset pre-approval for grants and contributions programs (if applicable)
- Implementation Plan (required)
Quebec Applicants: The Province of Quebec's M-30 legislation may apply to Quebec based applicants only. It is the Act Respecting the Ministère du Conseil exécutif (R.S.Q., c. M-30). More information on the Act is available online or by contacting the Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation (MAPAQ) at email@example.com.
Downloading the Application Form using Google Chrome
If you are using Google Chrome you may need to perform the additional steps:
- once the file has finished downloading you will see it inside Chrome's download toolbar at the bottom of the browser, right click on the file and click open
- An Adobe white window may open with the following message: the document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 11 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader
- if you do not have Adobe Reader 11.0 or above, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader
- if you do have the most recent version of Adobe, click on the download arrow icon located on the top right hand corner of the page, this will allow you to save the online Project Application Form directly to your computer
Open the Project Application Form from that saved location.
Other ways to apply
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-246-4682 to get an application package.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: