AgriMarketing Program: National Industry Association Component: Step 2. Who is eligible
Step 2. Who is eligible
Eligible applicants under the AgriMarketing Program: National Industry Association (NIA) Component are not-for-profit organizations that operate solely for social welfare, civic improvement, pleasure or recreation, or any other purpose except profit. They include:
- associations in Canada operating on a national industry-wide basis in the agriculture, agri-food, agri-based products sector, including fish and seafood
- associations in Canada operating on a regional basis in the agriculture, agri-food, agri-based products sector, including fish and seafood.
- regional associations must represent significant Canadian production within their sector and demonstrate their ability to deliver a project from a national perspective
All eligible applicants must be legal entities capable of entering into legally binding agreements, and should be members of the Canada Brand Initiative.
Eligible applicants must also meet the principles and criteria outlined in the Applicant Guide, such as:
- having the ability to provide a minimum of 50% of the funding towards eligible costs
- the maximum Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada contribution for a project will normally not exceed $2.5 million per applicant per year up to a maximum of $10 million over five years
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: