Research scientists and science professionals
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is looking for researchers to lead scientific research programs in a number of emerging areas of science relevant to the agriculture and agri-food sector as well as scientific professionals who will undertake analysis to support these research programs.
Learn more about opportunities for research scientists and science professionals.
Begin your career by applying for student employment in the federal government through the:
- Federal Student Work Experience Program
- Post-Secondary CO-OP/Internship Program
- Research Affiliate Program
In addition, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s Indigenous Student Recruitment Initiative offers Indigenous students work experience that allows for personal growth while contributing to the goals of the department.
Opportunities for graduates
If you are graduating shortly or if you are a recent graduate, check out:
- Public service graduate recruitment programs
- GCCollab - A collaborative and networking space open to all Canadian public servants (federal, provincial, territorial and municipal), academics and students, as well as to all Canadians by invitation.
- Postdoctoral Research Program
The Economics and Social Science Services Development Program (ECDP) is a professional development and apprenticeship program (PDAP) at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. The program is open to policy analysts and economists.
To learn more about careers at AAFC, contact a recruitment specialist at email@example.com.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: