Constant Contact® Security Policy
Below is a copy of Constant Contact’s official Privacy Statement. For more information, please visit Constant Contact®.
Your personal data belongs to you.
- We do not sell your lists or your information. Period.
- We think your personal information belongs to you. We have a strict do-not-sell policy that we take very seriously. This means that we do not sell your personal account information, subscriber details, or contact list. It's that simple.
Your personal data is secure.
- We use encryption, access controls, and data security policies to protect your passwords, credit card numbers and email lists.
- Your peace of mind is our top priority, and we work hard to keep our customers' accounts and data secure and protected.
- We work to comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Your password and credit card data are encrypted and passed via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Your Credit Card Data is protected using PCI-compliant controls. Information is housed in data centers within the United States.
- We have a defense-in-depth approach to security, with layered firewalls, network-based intrusion detection, rigorous software quality assurance, and vulnerability assessment. In other words, we take security seriously.
Our eyes are open, around the clock.
- Our dedicated operations team monitors all hosts and services for integrity and availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Vulnerability scans, security reviews, up-to-date security patches—it's all in a day's work.
For more information:
© Constant Contact, Inc. 1996-2015
- Date modified: