Accelerated Release Program - New Potato Selections for French Fries, Chips and the Fresh Market
Using a combination of traditional crop breeding techniques, as well as new and emerging technologies, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada releases to the marketplace up to 10-15 new potato selections annually. These annual releases have been carefully chosen from a starting population that may number 120,000 new seedlings.
- About the Accelerated Release Program
- How to participate in the Accelerated Release Program
- Successful Cash Bids for AR2016 Potato Selections Offered for Exclusive Testing in 2018
- Successful Cash Bids for AR2015 Potato Selections Offered for Exclusive Testing in 2017
- Successful Cash Bids for AR2014 Potato Sélections Offered for Exclusive Testing in 2016
- Date modified: