Foreign Research Exchange Programs for Canadian Scientists and Experts

Government of Canada scientists have access to a broad range of foreign research exchange programs funded either by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development or by foreign governments. These programs include:

For more information about the different programs accessible to Canadian scientists and experts, visit International Scholarships Canada or contact Shan He at AAFC.InternationalEngagement-EngagementInternational.AAC@AGR.GC.CA.

Date modified: