Dairy Farm Investment Program – 5. After you apply
5. After you apply
Once an application has been submitted, an acknowledgment notice will be forwarded to the applicant. Note: An applicant should not consider their application as submitted to the program until they receive the acknowledgement notice.
Our goal is to achieve our service standards a minimum of 80% of the time under normal circumstances:
- Respond to general inquiries made to our phone number or email address before the end of the next business day
- Acknowledge receipt of your application within 1 business day
- Assess your application and send you an approval or a rejection notification letter within 100 business days of receiving a fully complete application package
- Send you a draft proposed agreement for review within 30 business days of issuing an approval notification letter
- Send you a payment within 30 business days of receipt of a duly completed and documented claim
Please note that the submission of an application creates no obligation on the part of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada to provide funding for the proposed project.
- Date modified: