Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (2014-2019) — 1. Overview
The Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (2014-2019) funds industry-led projects that help the agriculture, agri-food, and agri-based products sector to:
- Seize opportunities: Allow industry to take advantage of a situation or circumstance to develop a new idea, product, niche, or market opportunity.
- Respond to new and/or emerging issues: Address issues that were unknown or not a concern before.
- Pathfind and/or pilot solutions to new and ongoing issues:
- Pathfinding – investigating new ways and/or different options of dealing with new and/or ongoing issues.
- Piloting – testing ideas and/or approaches to apply in the sector.
This program runs for 5 years until March 31, 2019. It will provide $50.3 million in non-repayable contributions.
What could I receive?
In most cases, the maximum funding amount for each project is $1 million. If you apply more than once, you can usually get $4 million over 5 years.
For more detailed information on the program, please see the Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (2014-2019) Applicant Guide.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Toll-free number: 1-877-246-4682
- Date modified: