Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program — 4. What Happens After I Apply?
4. What Happens After I Apply?
After you submit your completed application, generally, we will:
- acknowledge receipt of your application
- assess your application
- draft a proposed agreement
Applications will be initially assessed against the following criteria:
- Completeness of the application and its eligibility;
- Proposed activities and outcomes support the program principles and objectives; and
- All sources of funding have been identified.
Further in-depth assessment of the application will be undertaken and includes:
- Alignment with Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program (AGGP) priorities (see annex E in the Guide);
- Applicant’s capacity to deliver the project and meet the project outcomes;
- Alignment with AGGP principles;
- Assessing the strategic merit of the project;
- Evaluating the collaborative nature of the project; and
- Reasonableness of the overall projected costs given the expected outcomes.
- Date modified: