Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program — 2. Am I Eligible?
2. Am I Eligible?
Eligible applicants are:
- not-for-profit organizations, including co-operatives (if applicable);
- academic institutions;
- other levels of government (provincial / territorial / municipal); and
- aboriginal groups
Ineligible recipients are those not mentioned as eligible, and include:
- financial institutions, including but not limited to, credit unions, chartered banks, trust companies and Farm Credit Canada (FCC);
- federal government departments and agencies;
- foreign governments including their departments and agencies, and,
- for-profit organizations
Eligible projects will focus on the four priority areas:
- Livestock systems
- Cropping systems
- Agricultural water use efficiency
For detailed information on eligibility and project examples, please see the Agricultural Greenhouse Gases Program Applicant Guide.
- Date modified: