Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Open House on Prince Edward Island
August 5, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Join us as we celebrate 150 years of agriculture and showcase agricultural research and innovation at the Charlottetown Research and Development Centre on Prince Edward Island.
- take a wagon ride through our field research plots and learn more about new Island crops and the latest environmental and production research
- talk to our scientists and find out how new technology and breakthroughs are creating exciting opportunities in agriculture
- learn how the department is working with farmers, processors and others to create new products and new markets
- see our newly expanded greenhouse
- take a walk back into history with vintage photos and farm machinery
- visit the children’s area and enjoy fun activities for the whole family
Admission is free and includes light refreshments. Plenty of parking is available. The Open House will take place rain or shine. For more information please call 902-370-1417.
1200 Brackley Point Road
Harrington, Prince Edward Island
For more information, visit: Charlottetown Research and Development Centre. We are proud of our Canadian agricultural heritage! As one of the country’s original departments, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is celebrating 150 years of service to Canadians.
- Date modified: