Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Open House in Kentville Nova Scotia
August 26, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join us as we celebrate 150 years of agriculture and showcase agricultural research and innovation at the Kentville Research and Development Centre in Kentville Nova Scotia;
- take a wagon ride through our field research plots and our new experimental vineyard to learn about the latest environmental and production research
- talk to our scientists and find out how new technology is creating exciting opportunities in agriculture
- learn how the department is working with farmers, processors and others to create new products and new markets
- take a walk back into history with vintage photos and farm machinery
- visit the children’s area and enjoy fun activities and free ice-cream for the whole family
Admission is free with plenty of free parking available. The Open House will take place rain or shine. For more information please call 902-365-8555.
32 Main Street
Kentville, Nova Scotia
For more information, visit: Kentville Research and Development Centre. We’re proud of our Canadian agricultural heritage! As one of the country’s original departments, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada is celebrating 150 years of service to Canadians.
- Date modified: