Canada-United States bilateral trade
Canada and the United States enjoy the largest agricultural bilateral trading relationship in the world, creating jobs and economic opportunities in both countries. We're talking over US$49.7 billion worth of two-way agricultural trade in 2018!
A strong partnership in agriculture
Our bilateral trade benefits businesses in both countries.
An integrated supply chain
Our integrated supply chains contribute to significant trade going both ways across the border.
The United States and Canada - Integrated Supply Chain
Canada's agri-food trade with the United States
The United States' trade with Canada and Canada's trade with the United StatesThe United States' trade with Canada and Canada's trade with the United States
State-level bilateral trade
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
More support for business
- Trade in Goods – Negotiations and Consultative Committees on Agriculture
- We have a strong history of cooperation and use the Canada-United States Consultative Committee on Agriculture (CCA) as a tool to ensure senior level engagement and cooperation in the future.
- Canada's free trade agreements with the United States and Mexico
- Find information on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA).
- Outline of opportunities in the United States
- Discover major sector opportunities in the United States for Canadian agri-food producers.
- Agri-Food Trade Services for Exporters
- Find trade events, in-market Trade Commissioners, marketing tools and more to help you achieve your international business goals.
- Market access services
- Contact AAFC's Market Access Secretariat (MAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about Canada-US trade or accessing the American market.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: