India International Pet Trade Fair
New Delhi, August 24-25, 2019
The High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, in collaboration with Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, is pleased to invite you to participate in India International Pet Trade Fair (IIPTF).
IIPTF is South Asia's only pet trade fair, and the largest pet event in India. The fair is an ideal place for all international exhibitors, Indian importers and manufacturers, foreign companies and Indian exporters to come on the same platform to showcase a range of pet products.
Why exhibit at this trade show?
The Indian pet industry has evolved into more than a $800 million-plus industry and comprises a large number of multinationals, as well as domestic players. Continuing its growth trend, the industry is expected to continue to register strong double-digit retail value growth in coming years. India represents a rapidly growing demographic of rising income levels, eager for imported and novel food products for their pets.
- India's growing population, with over 1.3 billion people, rising per-capita income levels, and rapidly growing urbanization, make India a tremendous opportunity for Canadian pet food exporters.
- India's pet population is witnessing rapid growth at rate of 11% per year.
- India's pet food market has doubled in value over the last 5 years, and is expected to double again by 2023 to over $700 million.
- Premium pet food brands are gaining popularity in urban areas, and pet owners are increasingly seeking high-quality imported pet food.
- The Canada Brand is trusted by Indian consumers, representing a healthy, safe, nutritious, and environmentally-friendly choice.
Government of Canada participation
The High Commission of Canada will schedule targeted B2B meetings for participating companies, arrange the display of Canadian pet food samples at the Canada booth, and organize a retail tour of New Delhi pet food establishments.
Companies attending the show will have access to shared space in the 24 square metre Canada booth. There is no charge to participate, however participants are responsible for their own travel costs, accommodation, and local transportation.
- Date modified: