Pork Value Chain Roundtable
The Canadian pork industry is world-renowned for its high quality products and superior safety standards. To maintain an advantage over global competitors, the industry must continue to offer products that exceed expectations and are second-to-none. As a collaborative effort between government and industry the Pork Value Chain Roundtable provides an important platform for discussing ideas, priorities, solutions and contributes to the success of Canada's pork industry. Key priorities include:
- industry competitiveness
- market access
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Roundtable meeting will take place in fall 2017.
Meeting summary – Records of Decision
- Ben Woolley – Sunterra Farms
- Kris Panday – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Frank Novak – Alberta Pork
- Melissa Dumont – Animal Nutrition Association of Canada
- Gregg Giokas – Canada Pork International
- Neil Ketilson – Canada Pork International
- Brian Sullivan – Canadian Centre for Swine Improvement
- Jim Laws – Canadian Meat Council
- Jurgen Preugschas – Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency
- John Ross – Canadian Pork Council
- Rick Bergmann – Canadian Pork Council
- Pierre Falardeau – Centre de développement du porc du Québec inc.
- Arnold Drung – Conestoga Meat Packers
- Randy Doctoroff – Costco
- David Boissonneault – Les éleveurs de porcs du Québec
- Jean Larose – Les éleveurs de porcs du Québec
- Claude Vielfaure – Manitoba Pork Council / Hylife
- Rory McAlpine – Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Iain Stewart – Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
- Steve Morin – Olymel
- Amy Cronin – Ontario Park
- Scott Zies – Retail Ready Foods
- Jeff Mussar – Sobeys
- Steward Cressman – Swine Innovation Porc
- Ron Geitz – Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development
- Robyn Harte – Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives
- Rejeanne Asselin – Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation du Québec
- Joanne Handley – Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs
- Brad Marceniuk – Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture
- Marcos Alvarez – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Geoff Adams – Global Affairs Canada
- Date modified: