Horticulture Value Chain Roundtable
The Canadian horticulture sector is a thriving industry that is expanding. Fruits and vegetables account for the bulk of Canada's trade in horticultural products, but the sector also includes floriculture, nursery stock, Christmas trees, sod, greenhouse vegetables, maple syrup and honey.
The Horticulture Value Chain Roundtable has a mandate to:
- Provide a forum for industry and government representatives to engage in a constructive, solutions-oriented dialogue on strategic issues.
- Foster collaborative industry-government actions that secure a competitive advantage, for Canada, both domestically and internationally.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Working groups address challenges in the sector and develop action plans in strategic areas.
- Access to Innovation and Research
The next Horticulture Value Chain Roundtable will take place in Ottawa on December 19-20 2016.
- Luce Daigneault — Fédération interdisciplinaire de l'horticulture ornementale du Québec
- Keith Kuhl — Southern Manitoba Potato Company Ltd.
- Chantelle Deslauriers — Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Hans Buchler — BC Wine Grape Council
- Linda Della Santi — BC Greenhouse Growers Association
- Amy Argentino — Canadian Horticultural Council
- Victor Santacruz — Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
- Pierre Petelle — CropLife Canada
- Andrew Morse — Flowers Canada
- Brian Gilroy — Nighthawk Orchards
- Rick Sequin — Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers
- Bill Stensson — Sheridan Nurseries
- Andrew Kuyvenhoven — Kuyvenhoven Greenhouses Inc.
- Don Epp — Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Processors Association
- Vincent Giasson — Lassonde
- André Plante — Association des producteurs maraîchers du Québec
- Glen Snoek — Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers Association
- Raymond Carrière — Communities in Bloom
- Sally Harvey — Landscape Ontario
- Dave Jennings — Department of Natural Resources, Newfoundland
- Scott Hosking — Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Nova Scotia
- Laurie Adrien — Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Yvon Forest — Ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation du Quebec
- Rob Spencer — Agriculture and Forestry, Alberta
- Deb Watsyk — Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment, Northwest Territories
- David Woodske / Susan Smith — Ministry of Agriculture, British Columbia
- Sylvie Jenni — Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Tony Ritchie — Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Geoff Adams — Global Affairs Canada
- Date modified: