Agri-Subcommittee on Food Safety
The Agri-Subcommittee on Food Safety is made up of industry representatives and four federal departments/agencies that have a role in food safety: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Health Canada, and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- strengthening relationships among all federal food safety partners and the food industry
- ensuring a common understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all partners
- contributing to the continuous improvement of food safety policies and standards
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Roundtable meeting will take place October 12, 2017 in Ottawa, Ontario.
Meeting summary – Records of Decision
- Dennis Laycraft – Canadian Cattlemen's Association
- Andrew Goldstein – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Albert Chambers – Canadian Supply Chain Food Safety Coalition
- Angie Siemens – Cargill Ltd.
- Jill Tabatt – Cargill Ltd.
- Mary DeSouza / George Patterson – Food Processors of Canada
- Connie Kehler – Saskatchewan Herb and Spice Association
- Gordon Harrison – Canadian National Millers Association
- Heather Gale – CanadaGAP Program
- Jackie Crichton – Dairy Processors Association of Canada
- Michelle Boudreau – Fisheries Council of Canada
- Pierre Petelle – CropLife Canada
- Pam Herrod – Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Rory McAlpine – Maple Leaf Foods Inc
- vacant – Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Mark Samadhin – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Paul Spooner – Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Laura Anderson – Canadian Grain Commission
- Karen McIntyre – Health Canada
- Date modified: