- Statistics Canada is the central statistical agency for the Government of Canada and is legislated to serve this function for the whole of Canada and each of the provinces.
- Industry Canada's Strategis Trade Data Online provides the ability to generate customized reports about Canada's Trade with other countries.
- U.S. Department of Commerce Stat-USA
Internet Service providing trade information from the US government
- USDA Foreign Agricultural Service reports on US international trade statistics.
- U.S. Trade Internet System - reporting levels
- US trade data on exports and imports at the 10 digit harmonized system level
- National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) conducts statistical surveys and reports on the US agricultural industry
- Reports by commodity
International Statistical Organizations
- European Commission
- Eurostat statistical service provides statistical information within the Europe Union.
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
The WTO deals with global rules of trade between nations, annual International Trade Statistics.
- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
The FAO provides an online statistical database with FAOSTAT covering international statistics
- World Customs Organization (WCO)
The WCO has the responsibility of harmonizing custom systems for the movement of commodities
- Date modified: