Doing Business in Europe
Europe is a key trading partner and full of growing opportunities. The European Union (EU) is Canada's fourth largest agri-food export destination, with over $3.5 billion in exports in 2016. The Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is set to improve your competitiveness in this key market.
- CETA for agri-food exporters
- Find out what CETA is and how it can benefit your agri-food exports to the European Union.
- Market intelligence
- Find opportunities in Europe and learn about market trends in your market or sector of interest.
- Trade data and analysis
- Check out statistics on Canada-Europe agri-food exports and imports.
- Exporting your agri-food to the EU
- Find information on EU import requirements, CETA rules of origin and EU food labelling regulation.
Export questions? Expert answers.
Reach us via our single window contact to get answers to your exporting questions.
Interested in learning about financial support to help expand your exports to Europe?
Funding is available to small or medium-sized companies for export initiatives. Find out how the AgriMarketing Program can help you.
Discover the major opportunities for Canadian agri-food producers in our Strategic Market Assessment of the EU.
Watch agri-food trade commissioners at your service and learn how your company or organization can benefit from export advice and guidance to help you achieve your international business goals.
- Date modified: