Doing business in Europe
Europe is a key trading partner and full of growing opportunities. The European Union (EU) is Canada's fourth largest agri-food export destination, with over $3.5 billion in exports in 2016. The Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is set to improve your competitiveness in this key market.
- CETA for agri-food exporters
- Find out what CETA is and how it can benefit your agri-food exports to the European Union.
- Market intelligence
- Find opportunities in Europe and learn about market trends in your market or sector of interest.
- Exporting your agri-food to the EU
- Find information on EU import requirements, CETA rules of origin and EU food labelling regulation.
- Trade and investment agreements
- Find international trade and investment agreements and negotiations.
- Exporting fish and seafood to the European Union: A guide for Canadian business
- Get information on the EU market, CETA, and how to export your fish and seafood products to this promising market.
More support for business
- Agri-Food Trade Services for Exporters
- Find trade events, in-market Trade Commissioners, marketing tools and more to help you achieve your international business goals.
- Market access services
- The Market Access Secretariat (MAS) is your single window for market access and market development inquiries. Contact MAS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover the major opportunities for Canadian agri-food producers in our Outline of opportunities in the European Union (EU).
Watch agri-food trade commissioners at your service and learn how your company or organization can benefit from export advice and guidance to help you achieve your international business goals.
- Date modified: