International Agri-Food Market Intelligence
Learn about global agriculture and food opportunities and trends in your market of interest.
Do business in
- The Middle East and Africa
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- The United States and Mexico
Grow your business
In today’s competitive markets, knowledge is the key to success.
We offer free international market intelligence services for Canadian agriculture and agri-food businesses, including:
- Identifying new and existing market, sector and product trends and opportunities abroad
- Providing economic, business and consumer trends forecasts
- Analyzing distribution channels, including international e-commerce platforms
- Customized analysis that meets your organization’s unique needs
Request market intelligence: firstname.lastname@example.org
More support for businesses
Subscribe to the latest reports: email@example.com
- Commodity Innovation Series – Snapshot of opportunities in EU’s lentil sector
- Sector Trend Analysis – Bakery products in China
- Sector Trend Analysis – Crustaceans Trends in China
- Sector Trend Analysis – Shrimp Trends In China
- Strategic market assessment of the European Union (EU)
- Commodity Innovation Series - Snapshot of opportunities in China's flax sector
- Sector trend analysis – Bakery product trends in the United Kingdom
- Commodity Innovation Series – Snapshot of opportunities in the United Kingdom's grain sector
CETA for agri-food exporters
Find out what the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is and how it can benefit your agri-food exports to the European Union (EU).
Strategic market assessment of the EU
Discover major sector opportunities in the European Union (EU) for Canadian agri-food producers.
- Date modified: