Single Window Contact for Agri-Food Trade Services
Get in touch with us via email for export-related information and support. This service offers a single point of contact with the goal of helping the Canadian food industry and businesses reach international markets.
The single window can help you :
- find the markets with the most potential for your business
- address market access issues or barriers that could block your products from reaching foreign markets
- promote your products at key international trade shows
- learn about activities to support the development of international markets for Canadian agriculture and food products
- use the Canada Brand program to market your food products
- leverage our international network of Trade Commissioners and in-market experts
|Are you looking for||We can help you|
|Information on global markets||Request custom international market intelligence|
|Graphics, tools and messaging to differentiate your products abroad||Access our Canada Brand program and experts|
|First-hand expertise and insight into local buyer and consumer needs||Connect to our in-market Agriculture and Food Trade Commissioner Service|
|Trade shows to promote your products and reach buyers||Attend trade events under our Agriculture and Food Trade Show Service|
|Support in re-opening, maintaining or expanding market access||Obtain information on current market access issues|
Contact us via the single window
If you have questions about exporting your agriculture or food products, or are looking for support please contact the Market Access Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more agri-food trade services for exporters?
Find international market intelligence, support to differentiate your products abroad and insight into local buyer and consumer needs.
- Date modified: