Food & Hospitality China
- Please contact mas‑email@example.com to register for an event.
November 14-16, 2017
Food Hospitality China (FHC) is an event specifically targeting international food and beverage suppliers for the Chinese market. Exhibit in the Canada Pavilion at FHC and give your business the opportunity to interact with new and established contacts in one of the world's most dynamic markets.
Canada Pavilion exhibitors will receive:
- Access to meeting space, and refreshments
- Show and official catalogue registration
- Exhibitor badges
- Pre-show invitations to key international buyers
- On-site and on-going marketing support
- Strategic market intelligence reports providing information on industry market trends and conditions
- Opportunity to meet and schedule one-on-one meeting with Canadian Trade Commissioners attending the show
The all-inclusive participation fee includes these basic furnishings: company signage, front counter, one meeting table with two chairs, two shelves, two spotlights, wastebasket, basic electricity and wireless internet services.
Pavilion exhibitors also have the option to expand, customize and enhance their booths with graphics, furnishings, refrigeration and other appliances and enhancements directly through the Canada Pavilion team, at an increased cost.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Support – Industry association and provincial partners
Funding and support may be available through a national industry association or provincial partners. Please contact the representative below for available space.
- Canadian Food Exporters
- Group Export
- Alberta Agriculture and
- British Columbia Ministry of
- Nova Scotia Business Inc.
- Prince Edward Island
- Department of Tourism, Culture, Industry and Innovation
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
Note: In the absence of Association or Provincial support, interested exhibitors are encouraged to apply to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's AgriMarketing Program – Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (AMP-SME) component which offers cost sharing for a variety of international market promotion activities including exhibiting at trade shows. Companies are encouraged to check with associations and provinces for funding availability prior to applying for funding through AMP-SME. For detailed information on the program including how to apply, please read our Program Applicant Guide. Further information can also be obtained by calling 1-877-246-4682, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada regional contacts
For local support please contact your regional office.
- Date modified: