Agriculture and Food Trade Commissioner Service
The Agriculture and Food Trade Commissioner Service helps Canadian businesses succeed in markets around the world. Trade Commissioners are present in 15 markets, with 35 agents ready to help you succeed on the global scale.
The Agriculture and Food Trade Commissioner Service:
- helps ensure Canadian agriculture and food products have access to markets
- identifies and develops new opportunities for Canadian agri-food exporters
- advocates the positive attributes of Canadian food products abroad
Watch the Agri-food trade commissioners at your service video and learn how your company or organization can benefit from export advice and guidance to help you achieve your international business goals.
They offer key services to help you:
- prepare for international markets by understanding your potential
- improve your export strategy by reviewing key market information
- finding qualified contacts that know the market by building relationships with their network
- addressing business problems by advising you with expertise
To get started, find a trade commissioner or contact a regional office of Agriculture and Agri-food Canada.
Get more details about the services offered and what the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service can do for you.
Agri-Food Trade Commissioners are posted in the following markets:
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- China (Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai)
- Korea (Seoul)
- Hong Kong
- India (New Delhi, Mumbai)
- Taiwan (Taipei)
- Japan (Nagoya, Tokyo)
- Mexico (Mexico City)
- United States (Washington)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Germany (Dusseldorf)
- Italy (Rome)
- Russia (Moscow)
- United Kingdom (London)
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- Date modified: