China Fisheries & Seafood Expo
- Please contact mas‑email@example.com to register for an event.
November 1-3, 2017
China Fisheries & Seafood Expo (CFSE) is the key event for fish and seafood products in China. Exhibit in the Canada Pavilion at CFSE and give your business the opportunity to interact with new and established contacts in one of the world's most dynamic markets.
Canada Pavilion exhibitors will receive:
- Show and official catalogue registration
- Exhibitor badges
- Pre-show invitations to key international buyers
- On-site and on-going marketing support
- Strategic market intelligence reports providing information on industry market trends and conditions
- Opportunity to meet and schedule one-on-one meetings with Canadian Trade Commissioners attending the show
The all-inclusive participation fee includes these basic furnishings: company signage, front counter, one meeting table with two chairs, two spotlights, wastebasket and basic electricity.
Pavilion exhibitors also have the option to expand, customize and enhance their booths with graphics, furnishings, refrigeration and other appliances and enhancements directly through the Canada Pavilion team, at an increased cost.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Funding and support may be available through a national industry association. For companies interested in exhibiting in the Canada Pavilion with one of our industry associations or provincial partners, please contact the representative below for available space.
- British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture
- Province of New Brunswick
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia Business Inc.
- Province of Prince Edward Island
Note: In the absence of Association or Provincial support, interested exhibitors are encouraged to apply to Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's AgriMarketing Program – Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (AMP-SME) Component which offers cost sharing for a variety of international market promotion activities including exhibiting at trade shows. Companies are encouraged to check with associations and provinces for funding availability prior to applying for funding through AMP-SME. For detailed information on the program including how to apply, please read our Program Applicant Guide. Further information can also be obtained by calling 1-877-246-4682, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada regional offices
For local support please contact your regional office.
- Date modified: