Agri-food trade services for exporters
These services can help you achieve your international business goals and export your Canadian agriculture and food products to global markets.
Ministerial Trade Mission to China
The Honourable Lawrence MacAulay, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, will be leading a high-profile delegation of Canadian industry members and businesses to China from November 7 – 16, 2018.
Services and information
- International market intelligence
- Learn about global opportunities and trends in your market of interest.
- Canada Brand
- Leverage a suite of free marketing tools to differentiate your products across the globe.
- Trade Show Service
- Take part in our Canada Pavilion and promote your products at key international trade shows.
- AgriMarketing Program: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) Component
- Find funding for small and medium-sized enterprises to help implement international export plans, which include promotional and market development activities.
- Trade contacts
- Connect with relevant contacts to help you export your products abroad.
- Agri-Food Trade Commissioner Service
- Access in-market experts that can bridge the gap between your products and global markets.
Exporting to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations: Philippines and Vietnam
Join our webinar presentation on market opportunities for Canadian Agri-food and seafood companies in two emerging markets in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Export questions? Expert answers.
Reach us via our single window contact to get answers to your exporting questions.
More export support
Find guides, financing and more support by visiting other Government of Canada export resources.
|October 21 - 25, 2018||Salon International de l'Alimentation (SIAL) Paris||Paris, France|
|November 7 – 9, 2018||China Fisheries and Seafood Expo||Qingdao, China|
|November 13 - 15, 2018||Food & Hotel China (FHC) Register today||Shanghai, China|
- Date modified: