- Discover Agriculture
- We Grow a Lot More than You May Think
- The Innovators - Rooted in Science, The History of Research Branch from 1986 to 2011 (publication)
- Canadian Agricultural Outlook – 2016
- An Overview of the Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food System 2015
- Farm Income, Financial Conditions and Government Assistance Data Book, 2014
We publish a range of information products in a variety of printed and electronic formats.
Search for a Publication
Find publications produced by us.
What we publish
- Economic Publications
Economic outlooks, market performance and policy reviews.
- Results of Agricultural Research
Resources and publications that highlight our scientific accomplishments, including over 4,000 article abstracts from peer-reviewed journals.
- Statistics and Market Information
Statistics on Canadian agriculture industries, exports and imports. Information on opportunities in domestic and foreign markets.
- Planning and Reporting
Reports on financial and non-financial planning and performance within the Department.
- Agri-info Newsletter
Stay up-to-date on our programs and services, and receive industry, markets, trade, science and innovation information.
Canadian Agriculture Library
Since its formal establishment in 1910, the Canadian Agriculture Library has built one of the foremost collections in the world on agricultural and food sciences. Through its partnership with the National Research Council Canada, you can search the collection and order documents.
For questions and information about the Canadian Agriculture Library, please use the Federal Science Library portal.
Government of Canada Publications
Visit Government of Canada Publications for publications produced by us, other departments, and agencies.
- Date modified: