The Government of Canada requires that its departments and agencies disclose financial and human resources-related information on their websites. Access to this information makes it easier for Canadians and Parliament to ensure that Government and public sector officials are doing their jobs responsibly.
The Government of Canada requires that departments and agencies publish information about:
- Disclosure of Contracts (contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000, with only limited exceptions such as national security)
- Disclosure of Grant and Contribution Awards Over $25,000
- Disclosure of Position Reclassification
- Disclosure of Travel and Hospitality Expenses (for selected government officials)
- Disclosure of Wrongdoing in the Workplace
- Date modified: